Become a member of Femmes entrepreneures
The annual membership is valid for the current calendar year and ends on December 31, regardless of the date the member is registered. The annual fees include by default:
- access to the section dedicated to members on our website femmes-entrepreneures.org
- association events at preferential rates and member-only workshops or conferences,
- the insertion of your company into the online bilingual directory,
- the publishing of your own events on our calendar, relayed in the weekly newsletter and on the Facebook page.
Attention: According to the statutes of the association, the price of annual membership (January 1 / December 31) is the same regardless of the day of payment of the membership fees.
2019 membership fees
- access to the area dedicated to members
- booking for our events at the member rate
- profile of your company in the business directory available on the association website
- relay of your events in our weekly newsletter and our Facebook page
Membre Book FR
Annual membership (fees 60€)
- One page for your company in the french directory book
Annual membership (fees 60€)
- One page for your company in the english directory book
- highlighting the sponsor company on all the communication media of the association (flyers, web, book, etc.)
What are the benefits of membership ?
- Be part of a network supporting local women entrepreneurs in the Saint-Germain-en-Laye and Versailles area,
- Meet other women entrepreneurs in west of Paris suburbs and have access to their experience during networking events organized by the association,
- Develop new opportunities for your business through exchange and emulation with other members and women entrepreneurs,
- Improve your skills at workshops organized by the association …
What is the difference with other local networks?
Created by women who have created their own business, the Femmes entrepreneures network has a very cosmopolitan dimension, representative of the population of Yvelines: our members are French entrepreneurs after living abroad or expatriates starting their business in France, targeting local and / or english-speaking and / or expatriate customers.
This great diversity of profiles, experiences and skills is the richness of the network and create a unique pool of opportunity. Nevertheless, members can only get real benefits by meeting other members and attending events regularly.
This is why all the association communication is bilingual, allowing everyone to express themselves easily.
How to join ?
You can register and pay online with Paypal (no need to have a Paypal account, you can pay by credit card).
How much does it cost?
Membership of Femmes entrepreneures is on an individual basis and valid for the current year (1st jan-31 dec), irrespective of when you join.
There may be additional fees for events and workshop; as a member you automatically receive a discount.
Who can join?
Women who own their own business, who are thinking about starting a business or seek assistance on creating a business in France. Applications from representatives of charities, community groups and companies are also accepted.
Our communication is bilingual, in order to let all the members, french or expatriates, to get most of the association. Everyone is free to speak french or english to make her pitch or sharing experiences with others.
We can only accept registered companies in France. For members thinking about starting up a company or for those waiting to be issued with a number, will not be able to sell any goods or promote services during our showcase events. Please contact us for more details if not sure about your status.